Mobile Developer, Mobile Apps, Mobile Application Developer, iOS, Android, Native, Objective C, Xcode, SQL, JSON, Git – 25-35K
This Mobile Developer will be working in a creative, multi-disciplinary environment. The role will be responsible for the technical design, development and deployment of mobile based software applications for both Android and iOS versions of the applications.
My client is a successful start-up, in their 6th year now and have already got a big presence. They have pioneered the use of smart phones and are growing further into web. They are a great company to work for, very modern and forward thinking with a fun and creative working environment.
The benefits include 25 days’ holiday, pensions, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, social events, and free Fridays. A free Friday allows you to spend your Friday at work as you wish. This doesn’t mean online shopping of computer gaming. It is for researching new technologies and ideas or working on your own personal projects – cool, right?
As a Mobile developer we would like you to bring to the table:
* Experience with native mobile development for iOS and Android
* Experience with Java, Android SDK, Swift, SQL, Objective-C, Xcode and other mobile frameworks
* A passion and knowledge for latest trends in mobile platforms, architectures and technologies
* Understanding of code repositories and continuous integration (using GitHub)
* Used to working in Agile or Scrum development environments
* Experience with JSON formats and integrating with other systems and services
This Mobile Application Developer will need to hit the ground running so a competency level of around 2 years’ experience is required.
City Centre location, accessible by public transport. Commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough and Nuneaton.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.