Manual Tester, Software Tester, Test Analyst, Tester, QA Tester, Quality Assurance, Application Tester, Senior Tester.
* Are you an experienced Manual Tester looking for your next challenge in software testing?
* Do you enjoy being a key member of the test team getting your hands dirty doing hands-on manual testing?
* Want to work for an industry leading specialist software house based in Derby where you will progress and be a key part of testing moving forward?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious hands-on Manual Tester with strong experience in manual software testing practises and processes. This is a superb chance to join an exciting and forward thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career in progressive software testing working on modern techs as well as be a part of there journey into test automation.
You’ll be delivering a high standard of testing with best practices and testing procedures. Due to natural growth of the development team and project demands, this is an exciting time to join this client at a time of expansion.
We are looking for established Software Testers who above all are passionate for all things testing related.
You will be working closely with fellow test colleagues, development manager,, developers, dev team stakeholders, business analysts and project managers.
Ideal experience to have:
* 2+ years experience with manual software testing tools & SDLC (software development life cycle)
* Pride yourself on delivering testing to a high standard with best prectices and procedures
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. Not only are they a leading household name but but also leaders within their industry who offer opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing and maybe even some automated testing know-how, our client is willing to pay up to 40k & with a great package to compliment.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in Derby is easily commutable from the surrounding East Midlands and West Midlands area, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Birmingham, etc. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.