Linux Administrator, CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Unix Administrator, Docker, GIT, Powershell, Automation
**International software house is looking for a Contract Linux Administrator for 3-6 months / 400-450 per day**
This is an immediate requirement.
This Linux Administrator must be able to show best practise in their work and contribute to the raising of standards in this organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Linux Administrator with expertise in the use of Docker to join a fantastic team in an award winning forward thinking company.
* Experience administering CENTOS EE, UBUNTU, RED HAT
* Focus on automation, strong bash Scripting skills (and other languages such as Powershell)
* Familiarity with source control tools such as Git.
* Experience using Docker or other lightweight virtualisation tools. LXC containers
* Experience of supporting Enterprise servers in both Linux and Windows
* Knowledge of open source web application services (NGINX, Apache)
* Knowledge of networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, traffic analysis, common protocols and network diagnostics.
* Knowledge of firewall configuration and administration.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently
* Confident experience in configuring disaster recovery and task scheduling.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain client info and job spec. Interviews happening next week.
Daily rate on offer is 400-450 per day (some flex in that if need be but you must be able to hit the ground running.
This is a contract role and Ascent People is acting as an Employment Business in respect of this vacancy. Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this post.