Let’s cut to the chase.
* Are you passionate about web development?
* Have you lead a web team?
* Are you an excellent communicator and can bridge the gap between UX and UI?
The skills required for the role of the Lead Web Developer are:
* A passion for software, innovation and technology
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Expert Understanding of:
* RESTful Web Services
* Responsive and Adaptive design
* Working with UX/UI design documents
COMPANY: Our East Midlands based client has multiple locations around the world. With around 300+ employees they invest heavily every year in Research & Development ensuring their products remain at the forefront of technology and also have a ring-fenced training budget offering all staff continual personal development opportunities. Occupying modern office facilities with free parking commutable from Chesterfield, Nottingham, Mansfield and Derby. Accessible by public transport. Salary is up to 55K + an impressive benefit’s package. Feel free to email me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this role.