Lead Architect, Senior AWS Engineer, SeniorAWS Architect, Senior DevOps Engineer, DevOps Architect, DevOps Consultant, AWS Specialist, AWS certified, Cloud Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services, Linux, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, Manchester, North West, Lancashire, up to £120k.
* Do you pride yourself on your AWS and DevOps knowledge and commercial experience?
* Capable of spearheading the DevOps roadmap and be a key voice in the future of the team?
* Have a background in Cloud computing and extensive infrastructure engineering, design and architecture?
* Hold AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification?
Key figure in the creation of AWS cloud architecture and migrations as well as monitoring and managing complex AWS solutions for this leading service provider’s customers. You will lead the team forward whilst remaining hands-on.
You will be a certified AWS specialist with relevant commercial DevOps experience and knowledge. You’ll be used to being hands-on, working closely with the team whilst taking responsibility being a key voice for all things Amazon Web Services. You’ll be working on a range of technologies on a daily basis.
It is essential you have:
* 5+ years specialist AWS architect commercial experience at lead level.
* Understanding of designing and architecting AWS Cloud solutions and managing migrations Have extensive experience and knowledge in AWS, Python and Linux.
* Come with relevant qualifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Professional. RedHat certifications are also desirable.
* Have been a key player and active member leading the team and vision to move a company forward. You are used to managing engineers below you as well as engaging with external customers and third-parties.
This role will find you working with many different areas of the business including key stakeholders and therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to £120k, with on-call bonus dependant on experience. The office is based in Manchester with excellent transport links for the North West and Greater Manchester with remote/home working available.
This role has been signed-off with interviews available immediately due to ongoing project demands.
If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.