Contract Python Django Developer – up to £700/day
Python Developer, Back End Software Engineer, Django, MySQL, Flask, Pyramid, Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, WEB – required to be in the office once a week – up to £700/day remote home working
Startup Software House is looking for an experienced Python / Django Developer to join their small but growing team. This company specialise in using Big Data and AI / Machine Learning to build better infrastructure for clients on a global scale.
* As a Lead/Senior level Software Developer do you have experience working with Python and Django?
* Design or architecture experience comfortable writing technical specifications?
* Do you have a desire to gets things done on demanding and exciting projects? If so, please do get in touch.
We are looking for a contract Software Developer who is a good problem solver, analytical thinker with design know-how and being a senior within the current team to ensure continual success in an ongoing programme of work.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for:
* Writing effective, scalable code
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Integrating user-facing elements into applications
* Comfortable with front-end development
* Improve functionality of existing systems
* Tap-into your skills and knowledge in design, architecture, MicroServices and SAAS offerings.
You will be a seasoned contractor with lead/senior level experience working in dynamic development teams. This is an initial 6 month contract requiring you in the easily accessible Central/East London office 1 day per week and a contract rate up to £700/day. This will be outside of IR35 so no worries there.
The right candidate must have architecture/design experience.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.