Contract Python Django Developer – up to £700/day
Python Developer, Back End Software Engineer, Django, MySQL, Flask, Pyramid, Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, WEB – required to be in the office once a week – up to £700/day remote home working
Startup Software House is looking for an experienced Python / Django Developer to join their small but growing team. This company specialise in using Big Data and AI / Machine Learning to build better infrastructure for clients on a global scale.
* As a Lead/Senior level Software Developer do you have experience working with Python and Django?
* Design or architecture experience comfortable writing technical specifications?
* Do you have a desire to gets things done on demanding and exciting projects? If so, please do get in touch.
We are looking for a contract Software Developer who is a good problem solver, analytical thinker with design know-how and being a senior within the current team to ensure continual success in an ongoing programme of work.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for:
* Writing effective, scalable code
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Integrating user-facing elements into applications
* Comfortable with front-end development
* Improve functionality of existing systems
* Tap-into your skills and knowledge in design, architecture, MicroServices and SAAS offerings.
You will be a seasoned contractor with lead/senior level experience working in dynamic development teams. This is an initial 6 month contract requiring you in the easily accessible Central/East London office 1 day per week and a contract rate up to £700/day. This will be outside of IR35 so no worries there.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.