Brand new team in a growing company – is looking for a Lead Developer / Software Development Team Leader – Do you answer yes to the following?
* Are you passionate about WEB Application development? – WEB API / ASP.Net C# MVC
* As a Software Development Team Leader can you influence how technology is developed moving forward?
* Are you an excellent communicator and can get the best out of your team as well as still being hands on?
Feel free to email me or call for job spec & client info: jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk – 0.7.7.9.188.8.131.52.0.3
ROLE: Full budget approval to grow a new product team – exciting times. International client is looking for a Lead Developer / Development Lead to head up this team. Excellent technology stack and salary £50-55K.
A hands on role- you will have matrix management responsibility for a team of 4. Working alongside other development teams all consisting of Leads and Developers.
The skills required for the role of the Lead Developer / Software Development Lead are:
* A passion for software, innovation and technology
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills – getting the best out of people
* Expert Understanding of:
* RESTful Web Services
* C# / .Net
* Responsive and Adaptive design
* Working with UX/UI design documents
* History in full stack development
Salary & Bens: up to 55K base, Pension, Health, Life Assurance, Social activities, free car parking, Flexi hours. Accessible by public transport for local candidates and commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this role.