Junior .Net Developer – 1-2 years experiene required ideally.
My client is a small but very successful data capture company based in Salford, Manchester
They are looking for a Junior C#.Net developer to join their small and growing team.
Working closely with the lead developers you will hold the following experience;
* 1 year proven C#.Net experience or equivalent
* C#, ASP.Net web forms or .Net core
* Agile development
* Any front end frameworks
* Azure Dev Ops
Responsibilities for the Junior C# .Net Developer role;
* To develop software applications in line with business requirements, to complement and enhance the existing portfolio.
* Review, produce and accept unit and system testing
* Ongoing support of all systems in a live environment
* To continually meet the objectives and targets as set by line management and strive to improve performance
* Fully analyse any business requirements to meet the demands and needs of the business.
* Diagnose system/software problems and implement the solutions.
* Assist in the creation/support of Management Information.
* Clearly document any changes using change log.
* Contribute to the management of your own performance and personal development.
* Additional duties may be assigned or existing duties may alter as the role evolves.
* Hybrid/Remote working + flexible hours
* Hardware / allowance
* Increased Holiday allowance 26 base + Bank Holidays + birthday + 3 days at Christmas
* Personal/Professional development time
Great career progression is on offer within this company and candidates who are career-motivated and are hungry for success should apply today!
* Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
* Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.