Java, JEE, J2EE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Services, Eclipse IDE, XML, UNIX, SOAP, Redmine, jUnit, JDK, JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, Manchester, Stockport
The UK’s largest company within their industry are looking to recruit a new Java Software Engineer. Our client has a growing online presence and they are looking for someone to develop and maintain their websites, interfaces and supporting applications. You will be joining a small dynamic team and will be involved in the development and maintenance of their current and new systems, both internally and direct to the customer.
The skills and technologies required from you as the Java Software Engineer are:
* Experience of Relational Databases, Tomcat, Linux or Web Services
* Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
* Experience as a Java developer in a commercial environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
Our client is a forward thinking company who are continually expanding. Their offices are based in south Manchester and are commutable from Lancashire, Manchester and Cheshire. The salary on offer is up to £25-32K. They are a company that will support you in your career and will respect and encourage you to do your best and succeed in your career as a Java Software Engineer.
This role offers great career progression as well as an opportunity to gain experience with numerous Java technologies across different applications.
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Java Software Engineer please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.