What an exceptional company to work for! Annual bonus, training budget and beer & pizza on Fridays!
The client is looking for a Mid-Level Java Developer to join their Core Java team. Joining a growing team of Java Developers you will be exposed to working on various projects and will receive extensive in house training.
You will need to have the following background to be considered for this role;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Core Java/J2EE
* Good understanding of OOD and Java design patterns.
* Source code management e.g. Git or similar
* SQL and Relational databases e.g. MySQL or similar
* Java development environments e.g. NetBeans or similar
* At least 3 year commercial Java development experience
* A relevant Computer Science / Software Engineering degree
* The ability to pick new skills up quickly and work hard to progress your career
The Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
* Bupda healthcare and life cover
* Annual bonus scheme
* Training budget
* Beer & pizzas on Fridays
And lots more!
The company offices are just about to be relocated to Nottingham City Centre therefore they will be easy to get to by most forms of transport including bus, car and train.
If you are a Mid-Level Java developer please click on apply now.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.