Java developer Manchester up to £40k
Java, JEE, J2EE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Services, Eclipse IDE, XML, UNIX, SOAP, Redmine, jUnit, JDK, JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, Groovy-On-Rails, Manchester, Mid-Level
Are you a Junior Java Developer? A new opportunity has arose for an aspiring Junior Java Developer looking to take that first step in their career.
The company is a huge player in the financial sector and one of the biggest financial companies in the country. They will give you the chance to develop and excel your java skills in a bespoke team of professionals. The company also has a huge emphasis on employee satisfaction, boasting state of the art break rooms equipped with a pool table, coffee machines and a foosball table. The company has a casual dress code in place, and the Java Developer will be given the opportunity to grow and develop their career in a commercial, professional and international environment.
To apply for the position basic skills include:
* Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
* 2-3+ years’ experience as a Java developer in a commercial environment
* Maintaining and enhancing our core web sites,
* Developing interfaces both within our internal systems and externally to third parties
* Being involved with replacement of legacy in-house systems
* Developing and maintaining the back-end decision engine
If you believe you have the necessary skills to fill the position, please apply for immediate consideration. If you have a positive, can do attitude and want to become the best java developer you can be do not hesitate? If you would like to inquire more about the role, feel free to call 0161 905 1632.