Java Developer, Analyst Programmer, Chorley 35k
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to further enhance their career working in a global software house who have recently won an award for being one of the best employers within their industry sector.
THE ROLE: A Mid-Level Java Developer who is responsible for the maintenance and development of existing solutions. Most or all of the following skills needed;
* Good communication skills and good team player
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Understand business requirements from an IT systems / development point of view
* Minimum 1 years plus years of Java experience,
* Relevant degree in Information Technology
* Java: JDK 1.6 and above
* Experience of Web Service standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
* Hibernate and other Java persistence frameworks
* Databases: SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL or similar
THE BENEFITS – The opportunity to gain experience or enhance your career within a state of the art software company offering a competitive salary, good benefits and a relaxed working environment.
LOCATION – Located in Chorley, Lancashire, near Preston, Bolton, Wigan, Leyland
Please send your CV if you are interested in this role. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.