Java, JEE, J2EE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Services, Eclipse IDE, XML, UNIX, SOAP, Redmine, jUnit, JDK, JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, Lancashire
Are you a Java Developer? Do you want to work with Enterprise Software?
My client is looking for Java Developer to join their team and start making a positive impact from day one. They have seen a large increase in the popularity of their Enterprise Software Product and are looking for an experienced Java Developer to help cope with this demand.
The salary on offer is up to £40K and they offer benefits including flexible working hours, pension scheme, staff discounts and 22 days holiday. They are based in Lancashire and easily commutable from all parts of Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
The skills and technologies required for the role of the Java Developer:
* Experience of Relational Databases, Tomcat, Linux or Web Services
* Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
* Experience as a Java developer in a commercial environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
Do you like the sound of the Java Developer Role or just wish to find out more. Please send you CV across for consideration or contact me on 0161 905 1632 or 07795 197 372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.