Java Developer, Java Programmer, Bolton
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to further enhance their career working in a global software house. My client has an outstanding benefits package to offer together with some exceptional training and career benefits.
THE ROLE: A Java Developer who is responsible for the maintenance and development of existing solutions, and for the analysis and development of new solutions. Most or all of the following skills needed;
* Good communication skills and good team player
* Experience of Agile development methodologies
* Good understanding of OOD and Java design patterns.
* Minimum 1 years plus years of Java experience,
* Relevant degree in Information Technology
* Java: JDK 1.6 and above
* Experience of Web Service standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
* Hibernate and other Java persistence frameworks
* Databases: SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL or similar
THE BENEFITS – The opportunity to gain experience or enhance your career within a state of the art software company offering a competitive salary, good benefits and a relaxed working environment.
LOCATION – Located in Bolton and easy to get to by car, train and most other forms of transport.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this role. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.