Java Architect, Consultant, Solutions Architect, Developer, Enterprise, Migration, spring, Agile, Oracle, Batch Processing, Warrington.
Only Java experts with extensive architecture and Batch Processing experience need apply for this role
With an average of 10 years + Java development experience with strong enterprise level systems architecture skills you will be able to provide consultancy to various departments in order to further their knowledge about general Java architecture/design decisions. The key responsibilities for this role include;
* To detail technical details on Java frameworks
* To leverage industry best practices and real-word experience to support my clients product objectives
* To direct teams to follow recommendations and provide applicable technical guidance to support timescales
* To develop and present applicable technical design principles and guidelines for the teams to use
* Recommend applicable 3rd party toolkits for use
* Provide mentoring and guidance to lead development resources, in support of architecture recommendations
* To communicate the technology directions that my client is moving in to all relevant internal audiences
* To ensure relevant technical knowledge is kept up to date via any and all appropriate means, including (but not limited to) formal training, peer meetings, publications, conferences and online resources through the internet
* To assist in the recruitment of technical staff by conducting interviews and/or correcting technical examinations, if required
Awareness and compliance of ISO9001, ISO27001
My client is paying a competitive day rate for this Java Consultant role and is offering a minimum of 12 months work with an exceptional daily rate. Please do not apply for this role unless you have the necessary in depth java knowledge that is needed. Based in Warrington or Limerick with occasional travel necessary.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates MUST be able to travel within Europe with no restrictions.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role. For the Java Consultant role applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.