Windows, Exchange, MS Server, LAN/WAN, Linux, Unix, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Support, 2nd Line Support, 1st Line Support, Altrincham
Are you an IT Support Analyst? Have you got strong windows knowledge?
The UK’s largest company within their industry are looking to recruit a new IT Support Analyst. You will be working as a 2nd line support analyst, escalating to 3rd line support and also supporting 1st line. You must have strong windows skills and also some knowledge of Linux. You will be working alongside 3 other IT Support analysts whilst reporting to the senior infrastructure analyst.
The skills required for the role of the IT Support Analyst are:
* MS Server 2003/2012,
* Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 operating system,
* Exchange 2003/2013 Email server,
* Server architecture,
* Minimum 3yrs experience of 2ndline support,
* Online infrastructures – Java application servers/Apache,
* Linux Operating Systems (e.g. RedHat/Centos/Ubuntu),
* Load Balancing/Failover solutions,
* VMware, XenServer,
* LAN/WAN architecture
* Communication protocols including configuration of Cisco routers and Sophos firewalls.
Our client is a forward thinking company who are continually expanding. Their offices are based in south Manchester and are commutable from Lancashire and Cheshire and offer an exciting place to work. Benefits include pension, childcare scheme, 22-30 days holiday and life insurance.
If you are looking for a new IT Support Analyst role please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.