Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Support, Helpdesk, Retail, Call Logging, MS Windows, AD, Warrington.
The company – A global organisation that work out of high tech, trendy offices on Birchwood Business Park. A well-known worldwide name who can offer exceptional career progression for the right candidate.
The role – A 1st Line Service Desk / Support Analyst to help support all areas of the business.
* Responsible for all IT service desk calls – logging all problems, generating reports, providing solutions including assigning problems to other I.T. members or external support providers. Two way communication with users on service desk calls.
* Ensure systems and processes are in place to manage calls with appropriate escalation processes.
* Procurement, installation and maintenance of IT equipment including laptops, desktops, printers and other IT peripherals.
* Manage, maintain and report on backups across the business
* Effective communication with users to ensure full details are gathered on the nature of any helpdesk calls raised to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to it
* Log calls with third parties and consultants and follow up to ensure resolution takes place
* Play a key role in IT projects and be the regional lead on global projects where appropriate
Exceptional communication skills are needed for this role and any previous experience working within a retail environment would be a great advantage. This opportunity will allow you to gain more experience in various areas of IT support and get to grips with new technologies whilst working your way up to a 2nd Line support role.
Starting salary for this role is up to 22k + Benefits. Vacancy is open to people of all ages and backgrounds. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Please click on apply now!