IT Service Desk Analyst, Support Analyst, 1st, 2nd Line Support, Service Desk – Exceptional training and career development on offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy support desk in a large international organisation. This role is an IT Service Desk Analyst
The role will be office based supporting internal end users. Some travel may be required to support end users in other offices in the UK and overseas.
As an IT Service Analyst your duties will be
* Assess incoming incidents and prioritise work according to timescales and processes.
* Deliver a quality service desk service on a daily basis, ensuring that any issues are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLA’s
* Keep accurate and timely records within the incident monitoring system
* Carry out technical investigations into support calls and escalate where issues cannot be progressed.
* Plan and implement the roll out of new hardware and software
* on call work Mon – Fri 5pm until 11pm and Sat – Sun8am until 11pm
Ideally, you will already have 1-2 years of the following experience;
* Previous experience working in a IT support / Service Desk environment via telephone/remote or on site
* Extensive Active Directory knowledge
* Knowledge of google mail and google apps
* Good knowledge and/or experience with Server 2008/2012
* Good knowledge of desktop operating system windows 7, 8, 10
* Hardware – Servers, PCs, printers, networking hardware etc.
* Software – Server & desktop operating system, e-mail & other desktop applications
* WAN and LAN experience
* Mobile device management (IOS and Blackberry)
* Monioring and management of servers and network devices
* Working Knowledge of ITIL 2.0 / 3.0 Standards
* Working knowledge in Virtualisation technologies (VMware)
* Working Knowledge in Citrix
* CompTIA A+, MCTS / MCSA, CCNA
In this IT Service Desk role you will gain all-round IT knowledge with exceptional training. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for the vacancy.