Project Manager, PM, Software Development, SDLC, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Management, Matrix management, MS Project, Man Management, Managed Services, Prince 2, BSS, Java, .Net, Manchester
My client is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager with solid experience of working on software development projects. Ideally with an Agile / Scrum background you will have plenty of experience in managing multiple teams and will probably have at least 4-5 year’s previous experience as a Project Manager. Key skills for this role include;
* A minimum of 4 years project management experience ideally within software development with an excellent understanding of the software life cycle (SDLC).
* Must have experience of working face to face with clients / customers.
* Ideally a strong background within an Agile / Scrum methodology
* Prince II preferred
* Familiarity / expertise in Project Management planning tools such as MS Project
* Experience of liaising with external customers and internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, development, testing)
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
* It would be an advantage to have worked within a Java, .Net or any other object orientated environment
Having already worked within a BSS environment, you will be experienced in managing budgets of varying sizes and will relish the challenge of working within a busy software house. If you believe you have all the right qualities needed for this Project Manager role then please send your CV now. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. ASCENT People are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy