Junior IT Project Manager – Can you speak Spanish?
My client is a global software provider who are currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking to hire a Junior Project Manager.
Benefits for this role include exceptional career development and training and some great benefits including a fantastic pension scheme annual bonus.
The role – Junior IT Project manager – occasional travel overseas will be involved in this role and someone who speaks Spanish as well as having the relevant background would be highly considered!
The Junior IT Project Manager will provide assistance to the PMO Manager to ensure that all IT projects are
completed on time, the project’s objectives are met, and that everyone involved is performing to the required
Responsibilities for the Junior IT Project Manager include;
● Assisting the PMO office with work on multiple simultaneous projects (development, infrastructure
based and implementation projects.)
● Work with all areas of the department, including the Head of Business Systems, Developers, Testers,
Business Analysts and support teams, whilst remaining objective regarding their responsibilities.
● Collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects.
● Ensuring project objectives are agreed with Business and IT stakeholders.
● Helping to organise the various teams and departments working on a project.
● Developing project/stage plans as required for each project and ensuring that they are shared with all
members of the project team.
● Carrying out risk assessments.
● Ensuring representatives from the project team are present for all project meetings.
● Ensuring all project documentation is completed.
● Identify and allocate appropriate resources to ensure projects are successful.
● Liaising with project team members in order to obtain updates.
● Providing regular updates on project progress to all stakeholders and senior management.
● Perform post project reviews and report to IT management.
Skills and experience required for theJunior IT Project Manager role include;
● Degree level education (with at least a 2:1 grading).
● An ability to organise themselves well whilst managing multiple projects.
● Well developed interpersonal skills.
● Numeracy skills.
● Excellent communication skills with an ability to present to a wide range of audiences.
● Team-working skills.
● Management and leadership skills alongside an ability to motivate others.
● Analytical ability.
● An ability to work well under pressure.
If you are already a Junior IT Project Manager OR a recent graduate with an IT related degree who is keen to start an IT Project management career then please send your CV today
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency fort this vacancy and applicants from all ages and background will be considered