Project Manager, Service Manager, IT, Software PrinceII, ITIL, SDLC, MSP, Systems Development, Real-time, online systems, Airport systems, Heathrow.
Our client is a major provider of airport systems providing state of the art systems such as baggege, ticketing, check in etc. They have huge contracts with major airports across the globe and in particular have a huge presence at Heathrow airport. They are in the process of developing many new systems there and are looking for an IT Project and Service Manager to be based on site. Essentially you will have a strong background in project managing multiple IT projects and will act as the single point of contact for SLA management and escalation contact for all service related issues. The key skills needed for this Project Manager role are;
* Experience of managing systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business critical real-time/on-line systems
* A successful track record in managing multiple IT projects using formal project management methods (e.g. Prince II, MSP or another formal method) with full delivery and financial responsibility.
* Extremely strong customer facing and client negotiation skills (keeping calm in tough customer situations)
* Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
* Proven experience in underpinning contracts
* Any experience within the airline industry would be a huge advantage
If you are interested in this role and you want to work for a company that will provide an exceptional career opportunity with some great perks including flexible benefits then please send your CV today. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.