IT Business Analyst, Requirement gathering, functional requirements, user stories, UML, UAT
The company is a global success being one of the most lucrative organisations of its kind. With a very low turnover of staff they will offer you an exceptional career development plan, a great working environment and lots of perks including a guaranteed annual bonus + a great pension scheme.
The role – an IT Business Analyst – The IT Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to elicit, analyse and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including business information and web based applications. You will act as an intermediary between IT and the business, ensuring business problems and opportunities are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
Your experience as an IT Business Analyst should include;
● Educated to degree level (2;1 or above).
● 2+ years experience in a business analysis role or carrying out business analysis related
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences,
sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
● Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence based approach.
● The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project time frames.
● The ability to motivate others and lead change.
● A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
● A strong interest in business and business development.
● A good understand and grasp of information technology.
● Experience using modelling languages such as UML and BPMN.
● Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
● BCS/IIB/ISEB Certified.
● Metals and Minerals sector experience.
● LIMS, JTS and/or Mobile Data Capture experience.
● Spanish language skills.
● Experience using tools such as Asana, Redmine, Git, Lucidchart/MS Visio and Google Apps.
To be considered for this IT Business Analyst role you should apply ASAP as the hiring manager is scheduling interviews next week.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this IT Business Analyst vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.