IT Business Analyst
My client is a global company who has an exceptional reputation for looking after their staff
They are looking to expand their Business Analysis team and are on the lookout for an IT Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience.
The purpose of the IT Business Analyst is to work as part of a small, Agile IT Implementation team, supporting Developers and Analysts in the delivery of new software implementations by providing training to users and configuring the software to meet specifications. You will be collaborating with customers to validate solutions and ensures user requirements are met.
It is essential that you have strong communication skills as you will be working closely with both customers and the development team.
Ideally a graduate with a 2;1 or above in an IT, Computer Science or analytical related degree OR some previous IT/software experience
Experience with the following is highly desirable.
* At least 3 years experience in a similar Business Analyst (BA) role
* Experience of working with developers in an Agile environment
* Ability to work on own initiative and as apart of a team.
* Analytical mindset with ability to resolve complex business problems with excellent user outcomes.
* Comfortable demonstrating software processes to potentially large audiences and senior management.
* User focussed, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders and champion user needs.
* Accountable, taking ownership of the implementation of configuration specifications and technical issues.
* Effective communication of business change and processes.
Technical Specification – again not essential
* 3+ years of experience in a business analysis role or carrying out business analysis-related activities.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
* Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence based approach.
* The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
* The ability to motivate others and lead change.
* A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
* A strong interest in business and business development.
* A good understand and grasp of information technology.
* Experience using modelling languages such as UML and BPMN.
* Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the role of the Business Analyst in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
This job provides an unbeatable opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst (BA) who is ready to take the next step in their career. My client offers exceptional training with brilliant career progression.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst role then send your CV today!
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.