IT Business Analyst, Requirement gathering, functional requirements, user stories, UML, UAT
I am recruiting on behalf of a global organisation who have an exceptional reputation in looking after their employees. They have a very low turnover of staff but are currently expanding their IT department.
The role – An IT Business Analyst, ideally working within a software environment, and any experience of working with laboratory software would be a huge advantage
Your experience as an IT Business Analyst should include;
● Educated to degree level (2;1 or above).
● 2+ years experience in a business analysis role or carrying out business analysis related
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences,
sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
● Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence based approach.
● The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project time frames.
● The ability to motivate others and lead change.
● A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
● A strong interest in business and business development.
● A good understand and grasp of information technology.
● Experience using modelling languages such as UML and BPMN.
● Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
● BCS/IIB/ISEB Certified.
● Metals and Minerals sector experience.
● LIMS, JTS and/or Mobile Data Capture experience.
● Spanish language skills.
● Experience using tools such as Asana, Redmine, Git, Lucidchart/MS Visio and Google Apps.
To be considered for this IT Business Analyst role you should apply ASAP as the hiring manager is scheduling interviews next week.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this IT Business Analyst vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.