Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Administrator, MCSE/MCITP, Windows 2008/2012, AD/GPO, Backup, Exchange 2010, Security/Firewalls, Networking, Switches/Routers – Nottingham 30-35K
* Are you an Infrastructure Engineer looking for a step up into leadership?
* Do you have a fine blend of skills including software and network support?
* Are you prepared to pick up a support call as well as provide 3rd line support?
International Software house is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer who is interested in progressing into an IT manager role in the near future. The skills and experiences needed for this role include;
* Experience within a systems / infrastructure administration role
* A strong MCSE/MCITP background
* Strong experience with Windows operating systems (XP, 2003, 2008, 2012)
* Experience of Exchange Server, VPN & Router Systems
* Experience of working with all aspects of systems security including anti-virus, backup and network security
* Active Directory / GPO management
** Don’t have time to read anymore but want to know more – send me a text or call on 07791615703 to obtain spec and client info **
Your main duties as a Systems Administrator would be to ensure the business has the IT infrastructure needed to achieve the strategic objectives and to maintain, upgrade and configure servers and networks such that spare capacity is always available. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Benefits include; competitive salary, pension, flexible benefits and a consistent learning environment.
This client retain their staff very well. A good company to work for offering real career opportunity. Not ruled by an iron fist but encourage creativity and innovation from the ground up. An open door policy with friendly management and approachable directors.
They have an impressive global history with its cutting edge enterprise software solutions used by over 22,000 users. With partners in all 4 corners of the world they have been market leaders for most of their 30 year existence. Occupying modern office facility in the east midlands area they are commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester easily accessible by car and public transport.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.