Senior Infrastructure Engineer, IT, networking, networks, Windows, Office, VLAN, firewall, router, switches. 40/45k, South Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with extensive networking knowledge to join this South Manchester based solutions provider as they embark on a progressive programme of work to improve their solutions, offerings and delivery.
The skills they are looking for are:
* Windows AD
* Office 365
* Azure (would be nice to have)
* In-depth network knowledge, ie VLANS, Routing, subnets, DHCP etc
* Physical network equipment, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, structured cabling
* Experience of a datacentre environment
* Exchange, Outlook
* Communication/Connectivity, ADSL, Leased lines, MPLS, VPNs etc
* Information Security best practice
They require an experienced Senior Infrastructure/Network Engineer who is able to hit the ground running to ensure the ongoing delivery and completion of these crucial projects.
Salary is 40-45k + benefits depending on experience. This client is accessible by public transport from City Centre Manchester and being based in South Manchester, they are easily accessible from the surrounding Greater Manchester area as well as Stockport, Wythenshawe, Manchester Airport, Macclesfield, Northwich, Warrington, etc. though overheads are low if staying away through the week.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after.