Infrastructure Architect, Infrastructure Designer, Implementation, Configuration, Project management, MS Windows, Linux, Brocade, VMware, Exchange – Milton Keynes 50-60K
**Kick start your 2015 with this top performing Infrastructure engineer / architect role**
Our client is a global engineering firm leading the way innovation and technical excellence. They are in the process of building a brand new team and need an Infrastructure Architect / Designer to be a key player. As an Architect your role will still be hands on from a project prospective. You will design, project manage the implementation and support from a high level. There will no hands on support, this will be handed over, but we need you to still get stuck in, take responsibility for these infrastructure designer projects by heading up meetings with key stakeholders and managing from initial design through to implementation.
You will have experience of platform technologies and exposure to enterprise support systems. Key skills needed for this Infrastructure Architect role are as follows:
* Experience of working in a similar Infrastructure Architect or Consultant role
* Experience of working with platforms: MS Windows & Unix/Linux
* Experience of reviewing architecture such as Backup and recovery, Storage, Hosting, Networks and Security
* Experience of participating in the development of an infrastructure architecture strategy and roadmap
* Experience of responding to and resolving complex incidents.
I will not deny that this is a challenging role, it is, but the job satisfaction and what you can achieve is fantastic. From a career prospective you really cannot do any better. This client can be found within easy reach of Milton Keynes, Northampton, Banbury and Warwick.
This is high level role within the team and you will be rewarded handsomely for it. A competitive salary of up to 55K, bonus, Pension, Car benefits, Gym, Free parking etc.
Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.