Windows, Exchange, MS Server, LAN/WAN, Linux, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, support, Wythenshawe
A growing and forward-looking software house is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Analyst to join their company. You must have strong Windows and Linux skills and you will be working as a 2nd line support analyst for all aspects of their new programme of infrastructure renewal. You will also support the 1st line support technician and escalate to the 3rd line analyst when needed.
The skills and technologies required are:
* MS Server 2003/2012, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
* Exchange 2003/2013 Email server.
* Minimum 3yrs experience of 2nd line support.
* Linux Operating Systems (e.g. RedHat/Centos/Ubuntu).
* Desirable experience of online infrastructures – Java application servers/Apache.
* VMware, XenServer.
* LAN/WAN architecture and communication protocols
* Experience of information/network security and business continuity technologies.
* Experience in supporting high-availability and highly-scalable systems.
They are the largest company within the UK in their sector and are based in South Manchester. They have a great working atmosphere and office environment and are offering 28k for this role. If you are looking for a new Infrastructure Analyst role please send your CV ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.