Windows, Exchange, MS Server, LAN/WAN, Linux, Unix, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Support, Manchester
The UK’s largest company within their industry are looking to recruit a new Infrastructure Analyst. You will be working as a 2nd line support analyst, escalating to 3rd line support and also supporting 1st line. You must have strong windows skills and also knowledge of Linux. You will be liaising with external suppliers, the ICT team and business managers whilst reporting to the senior infrastructure analyst.
The skills required for the role of the Infrastructure Analyst are:
* MS Server 2003/2012, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 operating system
* Exchange 2003/2013 Email server
* Server architecture
* Minimum 3yrs experience of 2nd line support
* Online infrastructures – Java application servers/Apache
* Linux Operating Systems (e.g. RedHat/Centos/Ubuntu)
* Load Balancing/Failover solutions
* VMware, XenServer
* LAN/WAN architecture and communication protocols including configuration of Cisco routers and Sophos firewalls
Our client is a forward thinking company who are continually expanding. Their offices are based in south Manchester and are commutable from Lancashire and Cheshire. If you are looking for a new opportunity please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.