Implementation, Integration, Client facing, software development, Pre-Sales, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst
My client is looking for a highly experienced technical whizz who is eager and willing to constantly learn new skills and who is exceptional in front of clients.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the purpose of this Implementation Consultant role is to deliver outstanding client/partner experiences through the single-minded and unwavering pursuit of always putting the client first.
You will be expected to provide high quality, in-depth technical integration support and product information to client integration projects, ensuring an on-time delivery.
Skills & Experience Required
* Confident and comfortable within in a client-facing environment with a minimum of 3 years working experience as an implementation consultant and able to produce quality process flow documentation
* Organised approach to workload and ideally having worked with project tools such as MS project
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to work with client / partner and 3rd party stakeholders
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent technical aptitude
* Comfortable and confident in answering technical questions
* A fast learner who absorbs information and training materials quickly and efficiently
* Exposure to SQL Server 2008 and above
* Ideally knowledge of PCI, training will be given
* Updating and input into the client / partner facing documentation (technical and non-technical)
* Data import knowledge advantageous
* Knowledge of the SDLC desirable
If you are an experienced Implementation Consultant or a very experienced Software Developer or Technical Business Analyst who is interested in moving into a client-facing implementation role where you gain new experiences and is looking for a new challenge then please send your CV now
ASscent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.