Reporting to the Head of Projects, the purpose of this Implementation Consultant role is to deliver outstanding client/partner experiences through the single-minded and unwavering pursuit of always putting the client first.
You will be expected to provide high quality, in-depth technical integration support and product information to client integration projects, ensuring an on-time delivery.
Skills & Experience Required
* Confident and comfortable within in a client facing environment with a minimum of 3 years working experience as an implementation consultant and able to produce quality process flow documentation
* Organised approach to workload and ideally having worked with project tools such as MS project
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Ability to work with client / partner and 3rd party stakeholders
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent technical aptitude
* Comfortable and confident in answering technical questions
* A fast learner who absorbs information and training materials quickly and efficiently
* Exposure to SQL Server 2008 and above
* Ideally knowledge of PCI, training will be given
* Updating and input into the client / partner facing documentation (technical and non-technical)
* Data import knowledge advantageous
* Knowledge of the SDLC desirable
If you are an experienced Implementation Consultant who is looking for a new challenge then please send your CV now
ASscent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.