Graduate Software Engineer, C# or C++, Trainee Software Developer, Algorithms, Visual Studio, DotNet, Programming Job, Telemetry/Maths, Mechanica/Electronics/Engineering – 25-30K
**Easily the best Graduate Software Engineer role in the UK today**
Don’t have time to read this advert just call, text, email or connect with me to obtain spec – 0.7.7.9.18.104.22.168.7.0.3
* Are you a C++ and/or C# Graduate Developer looking for their first Software Engineer Job that will maximise your software engineering skills?
* Do you want to be a key player in the development of robust software toolsets and components?
* Do you have an engineering biased degree or work experience such as Mechanical, Aerospace, Automotive and/or Defence industry?
Technical skills required: C++/C#, DotNet, C-Sharp, Algorithms, and Visual Studio – any knowledge of Geometry and Maths will be beneficial. A degree in either Software Engineering, Maths and/or Physics is desired.
Once fully trained you will be responsible for:
* Develop tools and applications to deliver performance
* Integrating with models and systems from other areas of the business
* Supporting systems including databases and files
* Data processing
This is a challenging position, but you will get to work with the latest technologies and be part of an amazing organization, passionate about everything they do! This client’s history blows most companies out of the water and their future is looking very exciting. Your hard work, commitment and energy will be rewarded with a generous package upwards of 25-30K base, depending on experience, pension, bonus, Gym, free parking etc.
The location for this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Banbury and Northampton. Interviews ASAP.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.