Graduate/Junior Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line Service Desk Engineer, Support Analyst, Support Engineer, Helpdesk, Technician, Customer Service – Leicester, East Midlands, Software Application Support, External Customers, up to £22k
* Do you have 12+ months solid commercial experience in a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst position and looking for your next challenge?
* Enjoy being on the front line supporting external customers with their software and application support requirements
* Solid experience in a similar position and enjoy all things Customer Service, problem solving and accountability?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Graduate/Junior 1st Service Desk Analyst to join a progressive software house’s growing Software/Application Support Team. If you have these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This 1st Line Support role will be a crucial part of the software support function where the aim is to ensure as much 1st/2nd call resolution happens as possible within the service desk. If you value the customer, enjoy customer service and using your initiative, then this is a great opportunity for you. Full product training will be provided as well as ongoing opportunities to progress your career further.
You will have a solid 12+ months in similar 1st line service desk analyst positions with similar duties this could be a placement year.
Your toolbox should include use and support of:
* Software and applications to external customers
* Windows, Unix and SQL knowledge is highly desirable
* Good problem-solving skills as well as being an excellent communicator
* Exceptional telephone manner
* ITIL environment experience
The key aspects of this role is having a high-level of customer service, being engaging and passionate as well as putting the customer first by going above and beyond to succeed in resolving as much as possible in the initial contact.
Such duties will include: dealing with external customers for this client’s industry leading software and applications from their professional product range.
The salary on offer is up to £22k as well as an attractive benefits package and opportunities to be promoted within. The office is based in Leicester, East Midlands and easily commutable from Coventry, Loughborough and Nottingham.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mrbrynevans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.