Graduate Java Developer-Manchester-£22k+
Java, J2EE, Junior developer, Graduate developer, Java developer, Manchester
Calling all graduate Java developers, one of the country’s leading financial institutes is searching for a graduate Java developer to join there dedicated team of professionals, delivering industry leading software on an international level. The company offers top tier intensive training, creating some of the country’s finest Java developers. The company also has a big emphasis on employee satisfaction, they see their graduates as the future the company, so as a graduate Java developer you can expect:
* Modern contemporary offices
* A fantastic break room (pool table, table football etc.)
* Up to date, bespoke and modern training
* Developing with the most modern, industry leading software and programmes.
If you wish to apply for this role basic requirements include:
* Computer or IT relation degree, with an emphasis on Java
* Fantastic communication skills
* A desire to grow into a fully-fledged Java developer.
If you believe you fit the role, and want to begin your career within a professional corporate environment, please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration. If you would like to know more about the role please get in touch on 0161 905 1632. Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates of all backgrounds will be considered for this opportunity. Ascent people ltd is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy