Are you a recent IT Graduate? Are you ready to take that all-important first step in your career?
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a global company that work out of high-tech, trendy offices on Birchwood Business Park. They will offer exceptional career progression for enthusiastic and career driven graduates.
The role – A Graduate IT Support Engineer, working on a busy service desk supporting all areas of the business.
* Responsible for all IT service desk calls – logging all problems, generating reports, providing solutions including assigning problems to other I.T. members or external support providers. Two way communication with users on service desk calls.
* Ensure systems and processes are in place to manage calls with appropriate escalation processes.
* Procurement, installation and maintenance of IT equipment including laptops, desktops, printers and other IT peripherals.
* Manage, maintain and report on backups across the business
* Effective communication with users to ensure full details are gathered on the nature of any helpdesk calls raised to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to it
* Log calls with third parties and consultants and follow up to ensure resolution takes place
* Play a key role in IT projects and be the regional lead on global projects where appropriate
Exceptional communication skills are needed for this role and any previous experience working within a retail environment would be a great advantage. This opportunity will allow you to gain more experience in various areas of IT support and get to grips with new technologies whilst working your way up to a 2nd Line support role.
The role will require you to travel on occasion, either UK or Europe wide.
Starting salary for this role is up to 22k + Benefits. This vacancy is open to people of all ages and backgrounds. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Please click on apply now!