Graduate IT Support Analyst, IT, Graduate, Software Support, Application Support Analyst, Spanish speaking, SQL, Junior, Mid-Level, Graduate
My client, a global organisation is looking for a Graduate IT Support Analyst who can speak fluent Spanish.
Ideally, with an interest in IT/Technology and an analytical mind, you will be a recent graduate or already have some experience in a bespoke/application software support analyst role.
The main responsibilities as a Graduate IT Support Analyst will include;
* Working with tools provided, deliver software support for bespoke Business Applications working to agreed SLA’s .
* Create and maintain Knowledge base articles in the Help desk tool, to aid swift resolution of future support requests.
* Investigate, analyse and document reported defects, this might include using SQL select statements and offer suggestions for resolution.
* Support with the documentation of incident reports in the event of major incidents.
* Identify opportunities to automate processes within the customer service function, making appropriate suggestions to line manager.
* Collaborate with technical teams and the customer to resolve technical issues.
* Escalate any system change requests to the Product Support team for evaluation.
* Run audit reports for users and interrogate the database where necessary.
* This role may involve occasional travel to both UK and overseas sites to assist with system implementations and training.
As a Spanish speaking IT Support Analyst you will hold the following experience;
* Educated to degree level (high grade) or above.
* Spanish speaking essential
* Analytical mindset with the ability to resolve complex problems with excellent user outcomes.
* Accepts accountability and ownership of technical issues.
* User focussed, with the ability to interact with users and champion user needs.
* Effective communication of business change and processes.
* Confidence in communicating complex technical issues to internal or external audiences with varying degrees of technical understanding.
* SQL querying skills (desirable)
* Application bug diagnostics (desirable):
* Log analysis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate or Junior / Graduate IT Support Analyst to join a company that has been established for many years
Benefits include; annual bonus, great pension, flexible working hours and brilliant on the job training.
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.