Graduate IT Support Analyst
SPANISH SPEAKING ESSENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE – An essential part of this role will include regular travel to South America
Are you a recent IT graduate? Are you good with people? Can you speak Spanish? Interested in an IT career?
My client is looking for an outgoing graduate who is interested in starting a career in IT who can speak Spanish at a conversational level.
The role; An IT or Business Graduate who has a Passion for computing and who has strong customer service skills. They would also like you to speak Spanish as you will be working alongside people in Spanish speaking countries. Your duties within the role would include;
* The technical analysis and IT support of my client’s in-house software
* speaking to end users who are having technical problems with the software and helping them fix it and find new ways to progress the system.
* Liaising with internal developers and testers
* A recent IT, business, science or computing graduate with a 2;1 or above
* A passion for IT and analytical work and a hunger for progressing your career
* Strong communication skills who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels.
* An analytic mind
* Good organisation skills
The successful Graduate IT Support candidate will receive a competitive salary some exceptional career development. Opportunities to work for a company like this don’t come along often….
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.