IT Graduates – This one is for you!
Graduate Network and Infrastructure Analyst – Work for a global organisation that will offer you exceptional training and career benefits!
The company – an outstanding and long-running business with offices across the globe.
The role – Graduate Network and infrastructure Analyst
This position would suit a recent IT Graduate who is a technically minded individual with a passion for exploring the latest software and hardware technologies. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside
the IT Infrastructure team with the potential to take on additional responsibilities such as
infrastructure engineering and solution architecture.
The Graduate Network Engineer and Infrastructure Analyst role will involve supporting a range of network and security technologies at scale within a global organisation.
In the role, you will install, maintain, and support a wide variety of hardware and software including:
● Networking Equipment
● Server Hardware
● Storage Systems
● VoIP System
● VMWare ESXi
● Windows & Linux Server Operating Systems
● Google Workspace
● Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Azure
To be considered for this Graduate Network and Infrastructure engineer role you will be a recent IT/Computing/Network /Computer systems/Computer science or similar graduate
Whilst you do not need to have any previous commercial experience in this type of role, an understanding of most or some of the following is highly desirable
● A strong foundation in IP Networking/Routing
● Proficient with Windows operating systems
● Aptitude for troubleshooting complex issues
● Proficient with Linux operating systems
● Virtualisation technologies (i.e VMware ESXi/vCenter, KVM, Hyper-V)
● IP/MPLS, routing and switching techniques
● Understanding of Virtual Private Network L2 and L3 solutions and Routing/Switching
● Scripting or programming knowledge (bash, python, and powershell)
● Analytical approach to troubleshooting software or network problems
While there are no IT certifications required for this position holding any one of the below is
● HDI (Desktop Support Technician or Support Center Analyst),
● CompTIA (A+, Linux+, Security +, Network+)
● Microsoft (Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Systems
● ITIL Foundations
This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate to start their IT/Networking career at a company that has an enviable reputation for looking after their staff!
You will receive a very competitive salary with some great benefits including an annual bonus.
Please send your CV today to be considered for this opportunity.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.