Graduate Application Support Engineer, Application Support Analyst, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Engineer, Helpdesk, Customer Service – Leicester, East Midlands, Software Application Support, External Customers, up to £26k
* Are you a recent Computer Science (or similar) grad with commercial experience in supporting specialist applications & software or customer service and looking for your next challenge?
* Would you enjoy supporting external customers with their software and application support requirements and queries?
* Enjoy all things Customer Service, problem solving and the associated accountability?
This is an amazing opportunity for a hungry grad to become an Application Support Analyst or Engineer and join this progressive specialist software house’s growing Support Team. If you have these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed.
This Support role will be a crucial part of the software support function to ensure as much resolution happens as possible within the service desk at 1st and 2nd line level. If you value the customer, enjoy customer service and using your initiative, then this is a great opportunity for you. Full product training will be provided as well as ongoing opportunities to progress your career further.
* Software and applications to external customers
* SQL knowledge and experience
* Supported high availability software/applications (24/7)
* Good customer service and phone manner
* Good problem-solving skills as well as being an excellent communicator who can keep calm when the pressures on
Skills you’ll gain include:
* Azure, Oracle, firewalls, patching, VPN, networking, etc.
The key aspects of this role is having a high-level of customer service, being engaging and passionate as well as putting the customer first by going above and beyond to succeed in resolving as much as possible in the initial contact.
The salary on offer is up to £26k as well as an attractive benefits package and opportunities to be promoted within. The office is based in Leicester, East Midlands and easily commutable from Derby, Loughborough, Coventry, Rugby, etc.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mrbrynevans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.