Global IT Manager
I am looking for an IT Manager who has experience of managing global IT Support and Service Desk teams.
As a Global IT Manager you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of all IT services throughout Europe, US, UAE & ASIA
Managing a team of around 15 IT Support (1st to 3rd line) engineers you will have most of the following experience;
* At least 4 years + IT Management experience
* 2 years + Global IT Management experience
* Recruitment of staff at all levels from apprentices, graduates to more senior service desk and IT support engineers.
* Staff Appraisals, 1 to 1’s,motivating the team, setting individual KPI’s and disciplines
* Identifying stakeholders business and technical requirements and producing strategies to meet business demands.
* Attending meetings with all levels of users
* Management of budgets
* Providing expert technical support and working alongside IT Support team
* Implementing and maintaining technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, Citrix, Java, GoogleApps
* Support and training of end users
As an experienced IT Manager you will have come from a technical support background and will have steadily worked your way up to a mostly hands off man management role.
It is essential that you have exceptional man management skills.
Salary up to 58k + Bonus + Benefits
Please send your CV today if you are interested in this Global IT Manager role.
Applicants from ages and backgrounds will be considered and Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.