Senior Developer, Full Stack Developer (senior level), Dotnet / C#/ .Net, Senior Designer/Developer, Microsoft Stack, ASP.Net, WEB API, MVC, WEB, SAAS, MOBILE, Angular 45-50K + package
* Are you a Senior Developer / Designer who can be hugely influential in the design and development of a large ASP.Net MVC Enterprise solution?
* Want to work for a company who believes in social responsibility and the environment as well as producing market leading solutions.
* You will work as part of a cross functional Scrum team alongside enthusiastic and passionate Business Analysts, Software Testers and UI designers. Working with the team to ensure new and existing functionality is of the highest quality.
* You will be involved in projects from their inception through to delivery. Working with Agile tools, techniques, and best practices to improve software products, focussing on delivering high business value features first.
* You will be expected to deliver high quality software meeting the business needs.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain full job spec & client info
An impressive history in C#/ WEB / MVC development before moving into Architecture and Design is required.
* You will be developing features at all levels of the software stack, including front end user interfaces, APIs and back end. Using a variety of technologies: C# (.NET 4.5) WebAPI, WebForms, Angular, Web Services, Async Services.
* They work within a Continuous Integration development environment and you will be releasing software to test rapidly and releases to production are made every 3 weeks using the scrum process.
Considered a plus: Experience of developing Cloud and/or SAAS solutions – not a necessity.
A well-respected multi-faceted British success story is looking for a Senior Developer / Software Designer to join their expanding team. They have been established for over 12 years and can boast over 2 million users of their software throughout the UK. Business savvy client recently acquiring two other companies to give then an even bigger hold in the market. Pleasant working environment, good people with the lots of personal development opportunity.
Salary / Package – 45-50K and generous package including pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday. They are located in the Midlands area, easily commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton and Northampton.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy