* Want to work for a company where you get to work on new product development as well as existing?
* Where you are not governed by 9-5?
* Where you will work with the latest technology in modern forward thinking global client?
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .220.127.116.11.0.3.
Reporting into a Development Manager you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. The Role is based in the East Midlands easily commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham and Derby. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £35-45K + Pension, Health. Formal training plans put in place for personal development.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.