* Are you a skilled front-end developer with web skills and at least one React project under your belt and looking for your next challenge?
* Want to work for a global software house that will invest in you to catapult your career and skills further?
***Currently fully-remote, you will only be require in the office in Leicester once every fortnight***
This progressive software house is looking to recruit an experienced Front End Developer to join their expanding company and are offering up to £45K for the right candidate. It’s an exciting opportunity as they are gaining clients with edgy projects and ongoing requirements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global client who will give you the opportunity to shine, you will be working large scale systems and software for their clients.
Joining a forward thinking and driven team, some of your responsibilities will include:
– Commercial front-end web development experience plus some Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
– A passion for software, innovation and technology
– Enjoy writing beautiful code in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
You’ll be supported and able to grow within the company. You’ll have a fantastic manager working for a company that has a great staff retention rate. Established for over 2 decades, they are a leader in their field offering specialist software and applications that make a difference. They are a solid and stable company that have, and continue to have, growth and expansion that is set to continue. This East Midlands based client is based in Central Leicester commutable from the surrounding Leicester area, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry and similar within the East Midlands area though you will only be required in the office twice per month. Salary is up to 45K + an impressive benefits package.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.