Front End Developer – Junior/Mid Level
Would you like to work for a high profile company who have won an accolade of mobile software awards? Do you already have some front end development skills and want to gain more experience? Fancy working near THE digital hub in Old Street/Shoreditch area?
My client, a global organisation, is looking for a Front End Developer / Software Engineer who has at least 1+ years experience of Front End Web Development although this role will also require the individual to work on the backend and will ultimately end up a full stack development role.
Requirements; Around 1 years + commercial experience as a Front End Developer
* Experience of middle tier web applications – Spring, GraphQL, Java, Perl, Json, Web Services
* Experience of Java development tools (JDK) and technologies.
* Experience of application/web servers – Apache, Tomcat, JETTY
* Experience of SQL database development – Ideally MySQL or Postgres
* Experience of using TDD and/or automation tools (ie) Selenium, JUnit, TestNG
This is a Junior to mid level Front End Developer role where you will ideally have around 1 years commercial experience.
You will receive exceptional training and work as part of a talented and close team of developers.
Applications for all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role and Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Apply for the Front End Developer role today by clicking on ‘Apply’