ERP Functional Analyst, Consultant, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics, AX 2012, ERP Support, Business Intelligence, Report writing, Transformation and Implementation projects, User support & Training – 50K / Bonus, Gym, Pension, Relocation Assistance if needed
* Do you have experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX (12 months)?
* Can you work as a Functional Analyst / ERP Specialist?
* Want to be involved in a large transformation and implementation project?
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
Leading engineering client is looking for An ERP Functional Analyst (transformation, implementation, support) with experience of Microsoft Dynamics; either AX or 365 to work in a fast paced IS division. Exciting migration projects currently taking place and as the ERP – Dynamics Functional Analyst you will have ownership of the day to day running of the ERP environment as well as working alongside the ERP Programme Manager in this large transformation project. To be considered for this post you need a good 12 months experience working with either Dynamics AX or 365.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Supporting all aspects of ERP including business user support and detailed functional support for users
* Gathering requirements for changes, releases and functional processes
* Co-ordinating, testing, and deploying D365FO releases and code changes
* Providing a good overall functional understanding of the D365FO solution
* Acting as an ERP functional expert for the wider team including all departments and all levels
Excellent communication is key for this role as you will work closely with all key users and stakeholders and maintain positive relationships with all departments and suppliers.
This is a challenging position, but you will get to work with the latest technologies and be part of an amazing organization, passionate about everything they do! Your hard work, commitment and passion will be rewarded with a generous package of up to 50K base (+/-), depending on experience, pension, bonus, Gym, free parking etc.
When it comes to working for a company that has a very proud history and an even more exciting future then they don’t come much better than this!
This high-tech facility is commutable from Oxford, Banbury and Milton Keynes. Interviews ASAP.
Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.