ERP Project Manager, Hybrid role, Office and home working.
The company: A global organisation with a huge presence in its field that is currently investing in exciting new projects and capabilities for its customers.
The role: ERP Project Manager
The ERP Project Manager is a critical role in my client’s new global ERP platform that will unite their core business processes, aligning the demands of channel sales with the real-time status of their supply chain.
As part of the company’s project management team, you will work with the ERP Program Manager and other leaders on the team to lead aspects of the EMEA phase of this project.
As an experienced ERP Project manager, your Principle Responsibilities will be to:
* Provide project management to the Finance track of the global ERP Program, working with the Business lead of the track to plan and manage the track activities and plan, provide governance and oversight, and provide track status and other inputs to the project PMO.
* Provide direction in other areas of the project under direction from the ERP Program Manager, and in communications and expectation setting with the EMEA team.
* Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues, and escalate in a clear and timely manner when appropriate.
* Actively management of the project scope throughout the project.
* Coordinate internal resources and work with/manage third parties/vendors.
* Manage and track implementation issues/risks to achieve a successful go-live. Prepare and track post-go-live issues to ensure a successful stabilization phase.
* Use knowledge of the business domain to add value to the project and manage more effectively.
As an ERP Project Manager your previous experience will include;
* Being an xperienced project manager – at least 3-4 years+ experience.
* A technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or IT is a plus.
* Experience working as part of a large Program, with ERP/supply chain/Finance project experience strongly preferred.
* Experience and ability to work within an Agile framework, using tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps or Jira.
* A graduate in a technical field or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Time management and organizational skills are essential.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
The ERP Project Manager role will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract with a view to extending or making it permanent.
The role will be a mix of office and home working where you will be required to visit the office 2 times a week.
Located in Birchwood Business park they are easy to get to from most parts of Warrington, Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Lancashire by car or public transport.
Please send your CV to me if you are interested in this ERP Project Manager role.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.