ERP Programme Manager, ERP Manager, ERP Manufacturing Projects, MSP, Agile, Prince II, MS Dynamics, Sage, System One, Epicor, SAP – Dynamic Engineering client – 80K & Bens
* Are you steeped in ERP experience from a Programme Manager or Systems Manager prospective?
* Do you want to work for a company about to embark on an exciting journey?
* Does your background scream out ERP Specialism? If so, we want to hear from you….
ROLE: A fantastic ERP Programme Manager / MS Dynamics Senior Project Manager job for someone with manufacturing ERP experience who can take ownership of all ERP & BI projects for this client. As well as technical knowhow we really are looking for someone who can liaise and influence the wider business in the pros/cons of ERP systems.
Contact me on jo. bevington@ ascentpeople .co.uk or 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain full spec and client info
Joining a forward thinking and driven team this role will have you managing a small team of 4 consisting of ERP and BI specialists and reporting into the Operations Manager. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating all resources to deliver ERP projects, on-time and within scope and budget.
* Reporting project progress to stakeholders and senior management
* Understanding, assessing, challenging and improving business processes in line with manufacturing industry best practice.
* Change Management
* Proactively identifying business benefits/requirements and providing solutions.
* Working to align the ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) with manufacturing industry best practice.
* Strategic planning on medium and long-term solutions.
* Overall management of all ERP systems
* Relationship & Partner management
* Liaising with team staff/managers to identify opportunities where solutions may provide a clear business benefit.
In your toolbox you must have:
Previous experience of an enterprise ERP implementation is vital, with at least 5-10 years of ERP and project management experience, along with previous experience of working with Agile teams. Functional experience of ERP and/or Microsoft Dynamics modules in a manufacturing environment (Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics, Stock, Procurement etc.)
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. This is an extremely fast paced environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is critical. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is key.
Flexibility in hours and approach to your role is required and in return you will get the opportunity to work in an environment that most people can only dream of. Creating and breaking records on a regular basis, working with the best and latest technology but also some of the best technical minds in the industry.
Salary & Benefits: 70-80K + bonus, Gym and medical, Car scheme. Free parking and onsite canteen. This client is commutable from Milton Keynes, Oxford and Aylesbury.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.