DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, AWS, Azure, Amazon Web Services, GCP, Google Cloud, CI/CD – 55K
* Do you have experience of Azure and C#/.Net?
* Do you embrace DevOps in your current environment for cloud design?
* Can you go into a company and be a member of a new DevOps team and a key DevOps Engineer?
Role: Working for this software house this DevOps Engineer will be responsible for: designing, creating and developing in the cloud for this software house working closely with the dev manager, dev team and technical architect.
It is essential you have:
* Hands-on commercial Azure DevOps experience
* C# .Net understanding and development skills
* Cloud-based infrastructure knowledge (you will be working with Azure Cloud)
* Understanding of modern development processes
* CI/CD using Azure and Docker or Octopus
* Driven and able to hit the ground running and enjoy the challenge of being allowed to problem-solve
This is an exciting opportunity where you will gain skills and experience working with Octopus, PowerShell, Python, etc. as this client develops and release their suite of software and applications to the cloud.
What we need from you is proven experience working with all things DevOps and cloud.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to 45-55K, home/remote working and an attractive benefits package. The office is based in the Midlands, commutable from Nuneaton, Coventry and Leicester. Easy access from the M1, M6 and M40.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.