Highly successful British Software House is looking for a Software Development Team Leader – Do you answer yes to the following?
* Are you passionate about WEB Application development? – WEB API / ASP.Net C# MVC
* As a Software Development Team Leader can you influence how technology is developed moving forward?
* Are you an excellent communicator and can best out of your team as well as still being hands on?
ROLE: Super excited to have started working with this Midlands based tech client who are looking for a Lead Developer / Development Lead to head up one of their many Agile / Scrum teams. Excellent technology stack and salary £50-55K. No longer a start-up as they have successfully run the business for over 10 years and now embarking on their next growth plans.
A hands on / management – you will have full line management responsibility for a team of 4. Working alongside other development teams.
The skills required for the role of the Tech Lead / Software Development Team Leader are:
* A passion for software, innovation and technology
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Expert Understanding of:
* RESTful Web Services
* C# / .Net
* Responsive and Adaptive design
* Working with UX/UI design documents
* History in full stack development
Feel free to email me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk – 0.7.7.9.220.127.116.11.0.3
Salary & Bens: up to 55K base, Pension, Health, Life Assurance, Social activities, free car parking, Flexi hours. Easily accessible by public transport for local candidates and commutable from Northampton, Coventry and Rugby.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this role.